Buy Hydrochloric acid 37% ACS (7647-01-0) MF: HCl | MW: 36.46. Get High Quality Hydrochloric acid 37% ACS (7647-01-0) from Tristains at Dawnscientific.com
Hydrochloric acid 37% is an aqueous solution of hydrogen chloride with the chemical formula HCl(aq). Hydrochloric acid 37% ACS is a clear colorless to light greenish yellow liquid that is aqueous solution of hydrogen chloride. It is a corrosive liquid compound that belongs to the class of inorganic chemical and has a distinctive pungent smell. Hydrochloric acid is also known as muriatic acid or spirits of salt. Hydrochloric acid is an important laboratory reagent and industrial chemical.
ChemieR at Dawn Scientific offers a variety of high purity salts and solutions of alkali metals, alkaline earth compounds, perchlorates, heavy metals, rare earths, transition metals, silver/precious metals, and triflates. ChemieR at Dawn Scientific covers wide range of inorganic chemicals, specializing in low moisture and low trace metal grade materials.
ChemieR is innovative and unique product range in laboratory chemicals which includes organic reagents, inorganic reagents, and solvents. The ChemieR brand at Dawn Scientific is here to meet your budget whilst not compromising on the quality. Order from our ChemieR brand and never go back to using any other brands.
In-addition Dawn Scientific also deals in numerous Laboratory Supplies, Chemicals, Equipment, Instruments, Reagents, Standard Solutions, Buffers, Biological Stains & Indicators and many more, for more information please visit our website www.dawnscientific.com you may also call on 1-800-DAWN-SCI or email to firstname.lastname@example.org any Query/information we will be happy to help you.
- It is used for Laboratory,Research,or Manufacturing Use.
- In industry demanding purity (food, pharmaceutical, drinking water), high-quality hydrochloric acid is used to control the pH of process water streams.
- High-quality hydrochloric acid is used in the regeneration of ion exchange resins.
- Hydrochloric acid is used to dissolve many metals, metal oxides and metal carbonates.
- High quality and high purity
- pH regulating agent and Excellent acidifying reagent
- Affordable and best in use