Buy Acetonitrile HPLC Grade (75-05-8) MF: CH3CN | MW: 41.05. Get High Quality Acetonitrile HPLC Grade (75-05-8) from Tristains at Dawnscientific.com
Acetonitrile is a clear, colorless liquid with an ether-like odor and a sweet, burnt taste. Acetonitrile is a toxic chemical. It is often abbreviated Methyl Cyanide(MeCN). Its chemical formula is CH₃CN and structure is H₃C−C≡N. Acetonitrile is produced mainly as a byproduct of acrylonitrile manufacture. Acetonitrile HPLC solvent is free from UV-absorbing impurities that ensures consistent result in gradient analysis with noise-free baselines and minimum drift.
Lichrom is one of the excellent quality products specially designed for Liquid Chromatography. LiChrom series products are ideal for all types of Liquid Chromatography. LiChrom is your entirety HPLC analysis reagent requirements in drug analysis, biopharma research and environmental analysis. in addition to High Purity HPLC solvents “Lichrom” offers wide range of HPLC grade acids, bases, buffer salts and Ion pair reagents to ensure consistent and reproducible performance in your analysis.
In-addition Dawn Scientific also deals in numerous Laboratory Supplies, Chemicals, Equipment, Instruments, Reagents, Standard Solutions, Buffers, Biological Stains & Indicators and many more, for more information please visit our website www.dawnscientific.com you may also call on 1-800-DAWN-SCI or email to email@example.com any Query/information we will be happy to help you.
- It is widely used as a solvent and intermediate in organic syntheses.
- It gives very low absorbance in UV light, making it highly applicable in chromatographic, spectrophotometric and fluorimetric techniques.
- Acetonitrile is commonly used as a solvent in chemical reactions, chromatography, and spectroscopy.
- Acetonitrile is used in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and various other chemical products.
- Acetonitrile HPLC grade is used for wide-ranging applications in various industries (pharmaceutical, chemical, forensic lab, environmental and food etc.) and research fields.
- Accurate and reproducible results
- Least rework
- High purity and low impurities
- Low UV absorbance
- Low water content