Buy Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether purified (111-46-6) MF: (HOCH2CH2)2O | MW: 106.12. Get High Quality Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether purified (111-46-6) from Tristains at Dawnscientific.com
Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether (DGMEE) is a clear, bright and free from solid matter. It is a product of Ethylene Oxide and Ethanol. Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether is chemically known as a Ethyl Diglycol, 2-hydroxy-2-ethoxy-diethyl ether. Commercially it is known as a Ethyl Carbitol, which is a trademark of Union Carbide. Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether is an excellent solvent for the various resins & paste etc. Its formula is C6H14O3.
ChemieR at Dawn Scientific offers a variety of high purity salts and solutions of alkali metals, alkaline earth compounds, perchlorates, heavy metals, rare earths, transition metals, silver/precious metals, and triflates. ChemieR at Dawn Scientific covers wide range of inorganic chemicals, specializing in low moisture and low trace metal grade materials.
ChemieR is innovative and unique product range in laboratory chemicals which includes organic reagents, inorganic reagents, and solvents. The ChemieR brand at Dawn Scientific is here to meet your budget whilst not compromising on the quality. Order from our ChemieR brand and never go back to using any other brands.
In-addition Dawn Scientific also deals in numerous Laboratory Supplies, Chemicals, Equipment, Instruments, Reagents, Standard Solutions, Buffers, Biological Stains & Indicators and many more, for more information please visit our website www.dawnscientific.com you may also call on 1-800-DAWN-SCI or email to firstname.lastname@example.org any Query/information we will be happy to help you.
- It is used in manufacturing Brake Fluid. It is used in cosmetics and dermatological preparations and as solvent in some medicine products.
- It is used as a flow and gloss promoter in paint industries.
- It is used in production of printing ink and as a cleaner in offset printing.
- It is used in textile as a solvent for dyestuff in the printing and dying of fiber & fabrics. Ethyl Diglycol prevents the gel formation in liquid detergent and cleaner formulation.
- Solubilizer in drilling and cutting coolants
- Due to its low volatility property it is used in Indian & ink ball point pastes
- Used in the production & formulation of pesticides & wood preservaties