Buy Nitric acid 70% ACS (7697-37-2) MF: HNO3 | MW: 63.01. Get High Quality Nitric acid 70% ACS (7697-37-2) from Tristains at Dawnscientific.com
Nitric acid 70% ACS is a highly corrosive mineral acid. It is a strong acid that primarily used as a reagent. The pure compound is colorless and used for nitration, typically to an organic molecule. It has a pungent odor and is highly reactive. It is also known as Azotic Acid. Its Molecular Formula is HNO3. Nitric Acid, with a concentration of 70%, is a crucial reagent in numerous applications. Its concentrated form can be fuming and is widely used in various chemical reactions and processes.
ChemieR at Dawn Scientific offers a variety of high purity salts and solutions of alkali metals, alkaline earth compounds, perchlorates, heavy metals, rare earths, transition metals, silver/precious metals, and triflates. ChemieR at Dawn Scientific covers wide range of inorganic chemicals, specializing in low moisture and low trace metal grade materials.
ChemieR is innovative and unique product range in laboratory chemicals which includes organic reagents, inorganic reagents, and solvents. The ChemieR brand at Dawn Scientific is here to meet your budget whilst not compromising on the quality. Order from our ChemieR brand and never go back to using any other brands.
In-addition Dawn Scientific also deals in numerous Laboratory Supplies, Chemicals, Equipment, Instruments, Reagents, Standard Solutions, Buffers, Biological Stains & Indicators and many more, for more information please visit our website www.dawnscientific.com you may also call on 1-800-DAWN-SCI or email to email@example.com any Query/information we will be happy to help you.
- It is usually utilized for abstracting transition metal catalyst from single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) in order to purify them
- It is used in combination with acetic anhydride and zeolite catalysts for the preparation of p-nitrotoluene with high regioselectivity.
- It is also used in the pretreatment of rice straw for enhanced production of xylose.
- To minimize the extent of cation ordering in LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4, a transition metal-substituted spinel material, by surface treatment.
- Nitric acid is a key ingredient in the production of fertilizers, explosives (such as dynamite), and various organic and inorganic nitrogen compounds.
- Nitric acid can be used to clean and passivate stainless steel and other metals, removing contaminants and creating a protective oxide layer on the surface.
- Meet the toughest regulatory standards for quality and purity.
- Used as a strong oxidizing agent
- High purity without contamination and has low particle content